POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS : Bah. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 07:02:14 EDT (-0400)
  Bah.
From: Dan P
Date: 3 Jun 2004 01:59:31
Message: <40bebe43$1@news.povray.org>
Bah. It looks like it is trying to free an invalid memory block on my
test file. It could be a bug in the linked ixemul library, but
intuitively, I doubt it. Looks like I have some tracing to do. That's
okay; things that are easy aren't worth doing. If there is anything this
effort may yield to the team, it is at least a different perspective on
the code that might help make it more stable.

Screenshot:
http://<broken link>/images/amipovray3.gif

Those warnings bug me, so I'm going to fix them. As a rule, I use
floor() and cast it to an int when I'm going from a double to an
integer. I think that is the default behavior anyway so I'm going to add
the necessary code to make it compile cleanly (at least, on this platform).
--
Respectfully,          "Leave it to the coward to make a religion
Dan P            of his cowardice by preaching humility."